The South Metro Water Supply Authority (SMWSA) is pleased to offer the next QWEL class in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
February 12th, 13th and 14th 2024
COST: The fee for this certification course is $150.00 (+ EventBrite's processing fee).
LOCATION: Centennial Water and Sanitation District, 62 Plaza Drive, Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80129
CONTACT: Please contact Angie Grunder with SMWSA (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions, for directions, or to let her know of any food allergies/restrictions ahead of time.
REGISTRATION: There are TWO steps to registering for this class.
1. Click the button "Register for this Class" below. Follow the prompts to register for your personal QWEL account first (account username, create a password). Next, register for this specific class. Please keep your login credentials for future use (downloading certificate, entering CEUs, QWEL Pro status).
2. Make your payment after you register for your QWEL account and this training. Please pay for your registration on Eventbrite by clicking HERE. With a limited number of seats, payment must be received no later than 5pm on February 8, 2024, or your seat cannot be guaranteed. PLEASE NOTE: If we don't receive your payment by this date, you are subject to be dropped from the course to allow people from the waitlist to join.
MATERIALS: The reference manual PDF can be viewed HERE; however, a hardcopy of this book will be provided to you at the start of class. Everything you need for the irrigation audit will be provided. Lunch will be provided all three days. Please be sure to bring your own refillable water bottle, notepaper, pen, and a calculator (smartphones are allowed, provided you use only the calculator feature during the exam). If you have any food allergies or restrictions, please contact Angie Grunder as listed above.
The QWEL curriculum includes the following sections:
1. Where Our Water Comes From
2. Sustainable Landscaping
4. Landscape Water
5. Irrigation Systems
6. Irrigation Maintenance & Troubleshooting
7. Irrigation Auditing
8. Irrigation Scheduling
9. Irrigation Controllers
10. Bringing It All Together
WHEN (ALL 3 DAYS REQUIRED):
1. Monday, February 12, 2024 - 8:00a-5:00p
2. Tuesday, February 13, 2024 - 8:00a-5:00p
3. Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 8:00a-4:00p
The class includes an irrigation audit and exam, both of which are required to earn the QWEL professional certification. Please arrive on time, prepared, and plan to attend the full course.
Centennial Water and Sanitation
62 Plaza Drive
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
View in Google Maps
Presenter: Rick Schultz, Tim Dagg & Courtney Stoddard Castle Rock Water; Paige McFarland, Centennial Water & Sanitation District
Monday, February 12th, 2024 8:00 am-5:00 pm - Location: Centennial Water and Sanitation
Tuesday, February 13th, 2024 8:00 am-5:00 pm - Location: Centennial Water and Sanitation
Wednesday, February 14th, 2024 8:00 am-5:00 pm - Location: Centennial Water and Sanitation
Registration Closes: 02/09/2024
Sponsored by: South Metro Water Supply Authority
For more information, contact:Angie Grunder